The Kings Arms Hotel in Abergavenny is a late 16th Century coaching inn, a stunning example of what much of Abergavenny would have looked like before more formal Georgian modifications. The hotel offers 11 fabulous contemporary en suite bedrooms, a first-class breakfast, excellent food from Jim Hamilton and his team, and a function room to suit any special occasion. The Kings Arms Hotel offers a warm and friendly welcome to all our visitors.
- No. of rooms: 11
- Wi-Fi Available
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hairdryer in each room
- Double room: standard rate £85 per night
- Superior room: standard rate £85 per night
- Single room: standard rate £75 per night
- Family room (sleeps four): standard rate £12 per night
Price includes breakfast.
*Please check the Kings Arms Hotel booking pages on LateRooms.com for latest prices and availability.