Allt Yr Ynys Country Hotel is a stunning Grade II listed 16th Century manor in sixteen acres of landscaped gardens, woodlands and pasture land with river frontage in tranquil Welsh Borders countryside. Nestled in the Black Mountains just outside Abergavenny on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park, the hotel is the ancestral home of the Cecil family and contains many original features.
Activities include on-site clay pigeon shooting, golf, walking (Offa's Dyke nearby), cycling, horse riding all set in stunning scenery
- 21 en-suite rooms
- an award winning restaurant
- Cider Mill bar
- Indoor heated pool
- spa bath
- children are most welcome
- Single standard room from £65 a night
- Double standard room from £85 a night
- Jacobean master suite with four poster bed from £110 a night
*Please check the Allt Yr Ynys Country Hotel booking pages on LateRooms.com for latest prices and availability.