The Llanwenarth Hotel, half way between Abergavenny and Crickhowell, is situated in a beautiful location on the bank of the River Usk, with magnificent views across the Usk valley towards the Blorenge mountain. Dating back to the 16th century, you're sure of good food and a welcoming atmosphere.
Ideal for short breaks or longer stays, The Llanwenarth is ideally situated for exploring the Brecon Beacons, with lakes, rivers, mountains and valleys right on its doorstep.
- 17 en-suite bedrooms offering all the modern facilities.
- Majority of the rooms balconies with panoramic views
- Restaurant offering deliciously tempting meals created from local produce
- Single Bed and Breakfast - £69
- Single Dinner Bed and Breakfast - £86.00
- Double Bed and Breakfast - £95.00
- Double Dinner Bed and Breakfast - £130
- Family Room (3 persons) Bed and Breakfast- £125
*Please check the Llanwenarth Hotel booking pages on LateRooms.com for latest prices and availability.